Re: FW: Crazy about Bill

http://www.rediff.com/business/2000/mar/24shake.htm
this confirms this article and also that we Indians
are for some reason too much mesmerised by people in
power and celebrities.

And if it comes to CEOs doing the same... man! what an
icing to the cake. I guess the Prez would be wondering
what mentality 'Indians' per se have.

I feel sorry about this image. Why don't we come out
of that perseption of creating larger than life images
of others and make it a point to chanel that energy
into something that can create a better impression
about us in the world?

I think we are all but a media influenced mentality.
SS