Preamble to the Manifesto:

Dr. Sabhlok,

I have some suggestions regarding the language used in the manifesto and
related documents.  I will assume that all these documents will one day be
of the import that their title suggests, so I urge you to make the language
clear and concise.  I will give my suggestions on an ongoing basis, as and
when I get the time to come up with cogent arguments for my case.

Under Fundamental Beliefs, under Liberty and Mutual respect, you will find
the statement:
"That human rights and liberty are more precious than wealth"

Wealth is a relative term and the importance attached to wealth is an
individual attribute.  A better statement to make would be that
"That human rights and liberty are inviolate. "

Of course in any practical society these rights are violated.  For example,
criminals forfeit the right to liberty.  So we add a corollary stating:
"That human rights and liberty are inviolate, except under circumstances
xyz. "

Circumstances xyz  would be dependant on our moral beliefs.  Given my moral
beliefs I would say, "That human rights and liberty are inviolate, except
for an individual who willfully violates these same rights of others. "

One would also have to reach a consensus on what constitutes "human
rights"....

Regards,
A. P.