Left and Right again

>hmm... I wonder whether this was one of those typical leftist outbursts
>against anything seemingly american!

No, Mr. Tiwari.   If you read my Left, Right and Liberal Economists post,
which did not get posted before Dr Sabhlok replied to it, I think you will
see that mine is not a "typical leftist outburst".   In fact, those prone to
"typical leftist outbursts" think I am, in the proverbial phrase, to the
right of Genghis Khan.  What I am saying is that the liberal stays
constant -- when the Left is in power, he finds himself on the Right; when
the Right is in power, he finds himself on the Left...

(I also mean liberal in the European classical sense and not the sense of
"limousine liberal" in America; that is, if I may put it that way, a
"technical" matter in political science.   'Liberal' in America referes to
the Left in Europe).

Subroto Roy.