RE: Left, Right; and Liberal Economists

I am a new member of this list. So, I am not sure about your posting
protocol. So, forgive me if I am being rude.

Economists should NOT be interpreting the will of the people. That is
not what they are trained and equipped for.

All they must do (and are capable of doing) is to lay down the immutable
laws of economics, and allow the politicians to choose from the policy
alternatives. Interpreting the 'will of the people' is a difficult job
at best, because: the will of the people is always open to interpretation!
Let us leave that to the politicians.

Regards,
Yesho.

Pakistan