Prof. Roy's monograph

http://www.indiapolicy.org/lists/india_policy/2000/Mar/msg00113.html

I have to agree with Sanjeev on this. "....>>(P.. S. I am also of course
surprised how many great Indian economists >>and/or bureaucrats from whom
not a whisper could be heard against >>totalitarianism before the fall of
the Berlin Wall, have now become the >>champions of liberty, marching right
there beside Lincoln and >>Jefferson...... )...."
hmm... I wonder whether this was one of those typical leftist outbursts
against anything seemingly american! Why doesn't this surpise me...
Let us try to DO things for a change. Of course this message is not meant
for those who love to just talk and feel good about having done their "deed"
by talking the talk.
Cheers:-)
Umesh