Re: Left, Right; and Liberal Economists

In a democratic society it is a "blib and trivial" effort to oppose the
elected
Government in a significant way and would amount to nothing more than the
nuisance in Kashmir and the LTTEs in the south.  What Economists should do
is to
interpret the will of the people for the elected Government - a just
responsibility for all Social Sciences.  Much of what is happening in Pakistan
is due to this lack of responsibility from the social scientists - that is,
democracy could have been preserved in Pakistan.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.