Re: Military training

Why military training?...Is there a big problem we have now with the
volunteer army..that we need to get our kids involved in fighting and killing
too?  India has the 4th largest army in the world..that's good enough.  Your
proposal to get highschool kids involved in the military sounds like what the
youth in Hitler's germany did!

Lets make it 100 hours of mandatory community improvement service.  How's
that?  At least them we can get a few things improved around our country!
Lets construct, not destruct!

- Naveen