Re: Military training

<< What are your thoughts on India having 100hrs of mandatory << intensive
military training in high schools. This will go a long << way to improve
discipline bolster resolve against adversity at << large.

Being against military establishments at all times, my opinion is that
..this is VERY BAD!!!!

Lets not get our kids involved with serving in the military.  Mandatory or
coerced military training goes against the kids right to choose.  A person
like myself who believes in Non-violence would be discriminated against my
belief, by having me participate in such training!

This is simply ridiculous!

- Naveen