Re: [Fwd: From The Indian prime minister]

>It is hard to believe, and I would like to have the authenticity of this
>statement verified, but part of me says it is possible! Please welcome Atal
>even if he wants to be a passive participant. If someone like him, or even
>his personal secretary gets to read some of what we talk here and
>occasionally briefs him about, IPI will have achieved what so many other
>organizations have failed to achieve.
>
>I pray that this said interest of his is authentic.
>
>Umesh
>
>  >I would like to have a email at your site.
>  >
>  >A B Vajapeyee

The prime minister's name, as spelled in Indian Express, is Vajpayee,
note Vajapeyee.

C.  J.  S.  Wallia,  Ph.D.
Editor,  IndiaStar Review of Books
http://www.indiastar.com
Phone & Fax: (510) 848-8200; cjwallia@slip.net
2707 College Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705, U.S.A.