Re: [Fwd: From The Indian prime minister]

Hi
      The most powerful man in india especially policy decisions welcome to
ipi. I also share the doubt is it really atal or not ??
If it is true we all have to welcome him to the forum. we can't expect
drastic change immediately but hope that our views expressed in this forum
reach to the elected peoples leader of the nation and the man who has the
power to make all our view and hope to reality.
    So
              Heartly Welcome to A B Vajapeyee!! :) :)

Thanks
Siva