[Fwd: From The Indian prime minister]

It is hard to believe, and I would like to have the authenticity of this
statement verified, but part of me says it is possible! Please welcome Atal
even if he wants to be a passive participant. If someone like him, or even
his personal secretary gets to read some of what we talk here and
occasionally briefs him about, IPI will have achieved what so many other
organizations have failed to achieve.

I pray that this said interest of his is authentic.

Umesh