Re: US Policy on Indian Nuclear Flawed: US Senator

I dont see why we should scrap the nuclear program and comply to CTBT!

There is a very interesting story:

A vicious serpent once came across a sage who was preaching values of
peace and the snake was thrilled with the idea.So the snake approached
the sage to guide it.The sage told the snake to never strike back at
anybody and then see how nice things can go on.After a few days the
sage came across the snake completely wounded and struggling to
survive.On questioned the snake replied that it was just heeding his
advice and had never tried to strike back at anyone due to which every
second individual was hurting it in all possible ways.On hearing this
the sage told the snake that peace didn't mean that he should sit
subdued but instead could hiss and scare the others upon being
intimidated.

Similarly we dont have to strike back unless threatened upon which we
must exert our power(nuclear weapons is like a deterrent).It is
equivalent to a hiss of a snake!I dont agree to the fact that India
should sign CTBT.