Re: [Re: "The menace of globalization" ... for the Poor?]

Srinath S wrote:

>We cannot impose a wrong system and say "we have run away from the
>previously existing wrong system anyway."

My point is precisely the same.  May be you can do some justice to
Modern Economics by utilizing the time domain as in other disciplines.
Many disciplines such as Physics, etc. "become" undeterministic as
"time" resolution increases.  For example, Quantum Mechanics which is
really Statistical  Mechanics.

Particularly, I am concerned about the fact that time plays no role in
any
mathematical formula that has been presented in Economics.  For example,

in Physics time not only plays a role in modeling a physical phenomenon
but
it itself is subject to physical laws - hence we live in a "normalized
Universe".  Economics doesn't seem to create a normalized universe.

I am not an "Economist" but I was wondering if you have some sort of
"plug-n-chug" formula for what you are talking about?  You know the ones
that I can plug in some values and get a quick answer.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.