Re: From Anurag

GREAT ARE THESE WORDS :

The people of India have collectively handed over
their freedom to the government and the beauracracy.

May I add, the Dacoits. I heard a commie leader Yachure
say " I am afraid of the " Resident Non-Indian "

So may we say

The people of India have collectively handed over
their freedom to  the " Resident Non-Indian " who
today holds sway. How are we going to show them the
door.

regards Sathya Kumar