Re: Our 'lust' to educate the poor

What is the issue? Is it catcthing the people on wrong foot? And if that
being so what is the ultimate goal?I would not indulge in anything that does
not lead to a GAIN. Even if it is for crying out aloud,I would say that
there is no reason to lose hope. One can yet do it.And as regards to
communist way of doing it,well there is nothing that I can say simply
because I feel that communism is equivalent to a crime on humanity. I say
this because the quint essential which is an Individual does not exist in
Marx's work