On Indo-China

India can be buddys with China Only with Nukes ready to fly. Its not
personal but just a strategic deterant ! Just like their nuke threat to US
with Nukes over Tiwan. A Strategic deterant (?)(Then again they are the ones
who gave nukes to TSP) China is well adviced to shut the F#@$ up! I recomend
we speed up our nuclear submarine project and let those sub enjoy patroling
the warm Indian ocean shipping lanes once a while keeping a watch out for
"pirates" (?).