Re: [Kindly end this discussion for something constructive]

I am not able to reach the yahoo club address specified. Perhaps there is a
typographical error in the address?

-srinath

"Dr.SubrotoRoy" <sroy@vgsom.iitkgp.ernet.in> wrote:
Dr Sabhlok has acknowledged he may have spoken hastily.    I think the
matter should be allowed to rest at that, and we should move onto something
constructive on which IIT Kharagpur and VGSOM specifically require the help
of all at India Policy Institute.

Namely, between March 24-26 2000 we are holding a new "Technology Festival",
a part of which involves a panel discussion on the subject "India's
Information Technology Industry: Reducing Hype and Facing Reality".

We are trying to get a high-powered panel together.  We also have made a
small start to making this an ongoing discussion on the Internet and there
is a Yahoo Club under Computers and Internet on the topic at
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/indiasithypevsreality.