It can happen only in Air India,the Government owned Airlines

Read this if you haven't already done so and ask the "educated" citizen
pilots of our nation to explain where they get their lessons on their rights
and responsibilities? It would be nice to see the day when Air India fails
to attract even a single passenger, and all they fly are free passenger
relatives of airline officials and government servants. What hurts the most
is that it is a government enterprise and poor people of our nation have to
pay the bills here.

http://www.expressindia.com/ie/daily/20000310/ina10094.html