OK.

Dear Umesh:

All right then. All that you want is already there in India. You will
receive Rs 10000 appx per month plus a huge number of hidden perks. The
fact that a vast majority of politicians are corrupt (or connive at it)
then must be due to the fact that Indians are genetically corrupt. I guess
there is no solution then to India's problems.

In any case, you can now join politics then and contest parliamentary
elections next time. I hope you enjoy raising funds directly from the
individual public (my experience is that  people ASK for money, drinks and
blankets, and very rarely have I seen anyone donate: in your cases maybe
exceptions will apply, but remember that these will remain exceptions to
the rule).

Please do regale us with your various experiences in fund-raising from poor
villagers and slum dwellers, and how you resolved the pressures which I
have seen operate in India in my many years of closely watching and working
with political leaders at all levels, pre- and post-election. I eagerly
await a detailed monograph with all facts and figures, from you.