Women's reservation

Umesh, I fully support you at a theoretical level. On IPI, since we are
talking theoretical 'ideals', let us record:

To para 2.1 of the manifesto 2000.2 I want to add:

2.1   	Phasing out the reservation system:

c)	There will be no reservation in electoral representation since this
fundamental aspect of democracy cannot be hindered by needless bars and
quotas.

Please vet.