Cut!

At 05:44 PM 03/06/2000 -0800, Abhimanyu wrote:

>I am very grateful and ahonoured that an eminent
>person like you has endorsed my B-School.

Cut! No one is 'eminent' here. And who am I to endorse B-schools or IITs?
That was just my personal opinion; and I don't think it was particularly
flattering anyway! You guys can make it a great school though, by going out
and proving yourselves in the market place by the application of great
vigour and entrepreneurship.