RE:Without reservation you do not exist

http://www.indiapolicy.org/lists/india_policy/2000/Mar/msg00004.html

Believe me, India is perfectly capable of enacting such legislation, and it
is very likely that a 33% quota for women will get passed soon in
parliament. I in fact pray that something as stupid as this does happen, and
happens in more and more areas so that the absurdity reaches to a level
where it starts effecting the thick skin of indifferent public, cuz they
easily don't get it. What do you think the SC/ST quota seats have been doing
to the people who live in these areas, feel cheated out of their rights to
participate in political process, barred from running for elected public
offices simply because government in Delhi thinks they are not qualified
SC/STs?