Re: wrong talk!

Dear Dr. Sablok,

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the words you have put forward for
the students of VGSOM, IIT Kgp. Being an ex-student of the VGSOM and also
having
had the honour of studying under Prof Subroto Roy, who has helped me shape my
life to a very large extent, I am very grateful and ahonoured that an eminent
person like you has endorsed my B-School.

Thanking you once again,

Abhimanyu Chatterjee