From Anurag

Dear Anurag: Very good questions. I will try to respond to your's and
other's queries through a paper I am trying to write. Of course, others are
free to answer/ comment. In the meanwhile, pl. try to devise a system
whereby you incentivise the 'good' to join politics; all our 'greatness' as
Indians is no good unless we can solve this problem. Surely there are some
CV Ramans still with us.

BTW, it was fun talking to you guys at VGSOM, Kharagpur, last month.