Re: Transparency

--------------------------------------------------------------------- Please help make the Manifesto better, or accept it, and propagate it! --------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Dr. Sanjeev Sabhlok <sanjeev@sabhlokcity.com>
To: debate@indiapolicy.org
Subject: From a friend

This was good. Hope my friend does not mind my sending it off to the debate (name is withheld since it was sent to me)