Re: Law of political corruption + draft talk

It so happens that I am only 44 years old. And in these years of existence I
have come to know that the residential address of the PM of Britain as that
of the President of US of A has remained unchanged. The talk here is of the
top man not anybody else.And the countries named are not in the bracket of
developing countries.They are known as developed countries.These countries
could not find different residences for successive incumbents whereas here
in my country the PM's residence has been changed at least four times.Only a
rich country can do that. Leaving residence of the top executive to become
monuments or leaving the same to be occupied by DESTITUTES.I must define the
destitutes. When John F Cannedy was assassinated in harness( when he was the
President of USA) his widow was granted a pension of $ 64000 a year.That
would have continued for life had she not remarried.The White House was no
where in the largesse.Here in India a person who by any definition in a
democracy is a distinct NOBODY because he is not even a leader of
opposition(he was supporting a Chandrashekhar govt) gets assassinated and
what you have other than costly commissions of inquiries is that the widow
becomes the permanent resident of 10 Janpath.Ever you wondered that it is
year 2000! And what about the appropriation of IGNAC by the same person? Is
it not a fit case under IPC 420? I am surprised how Arun Shourie is keeping
quiet.
It is little late in the day so I shall close for now with assurrence to
produce much more.
Raju Bharatiya

E-mail: arantxa@vsnl.com