Developing Andaman Island

Developing Andaman Island as a Technology/Trade Center on a Hong Kong model
was on the board some ten years back I recall. What are the updates? Or are
we exploring it as a strategic missile/Naval base (which is fine too), point
is are we doing something there? If not why not? It is well placed location
considering the sea lane proximity and its geographical location. Anyone
doing any feasibility studies?