Only 8% of the total revenue comes from income tax, while 28% is borrowed money?

http://www.hinduonline.com/today/stories/01010008.htm

This was quite interesting note in the Hindu Online Newspaper today. This
should be highlighted everytime something free is distributed from
government coffers. It looks like every rupee our government spends on
anything, a debt of 28 paise is increased on our nation for our poor
children to pay. What a legacy we are leaving behind for the next several
generations to enjoy!

God save India!

Umesh Tiwari