Re: Controlling corruption through IT

Sathya Kumar wrote:

> Here is some thing strange.
>
> My father Late Wg.Cdr.Ramanathan, passed away,
> We took him to the Crematorium. Fee was some Rs.200/- plus,
> but we had at the crematorium had to pay Rs.500/- privately
> to the officers posted at that last scene.
>
> Joke was that my father a scruplously honest old time officer,
> who attended office for a month in civies, after retirement,
> so his department take over is smooth. He used to argue that
> Govt. is sacrosanct. Govt. halved his pension, but he would not
> go to court, saying he had eaten Govt. salt ! He would not see
> corruption  and swore by the total integrity of all Govt. servants.
>
> He was a well educated ex-professor, who must have watched the last
> act of Rs.500/- exchaning hands to get him a slot. I won the argument.
>
> Its not the money, but when genetic begger materails are given chance,
> they beg by command ! We call  it corruption. Generations of lack has
> impressed into the genetics to collect in Lakhs ! The first traing the
> Govt. servant must recive universally is how to keep a cieling on
> desires, and there must be a law where all should to stipped from him.
>
> How to bell the cat ! and live with Mob-o-Crazy ! we call democracy !
>
> Sairam Sathya_kumar

Dear Sathya,

Please share my prayers for the peace of the Soul of your glorious
father.

May I publish this in the journal "India United" ? Please give me more
details about the biography of your father, and other honest incidents
of his life.

The ultimate goal will be to create a "Code of Conduct" which will shape
the future of India. We must get out of the hole of the corrupt past
that has lingered to the present day.

With the best wishes,

Sinerely,
Himendra Thakur