Re: [Re: Globalisation kills Indian Industry??!!]

Vamsi,

   Perhaps that means we cannot have "complete liberalization" given the
problems of globalization (which according to you go hand in hand with
complete liberalization) that Srinath points out.
Tejus

Vamsi wrote:

Basically, I am not buying your argument that liberalization and
globalization are 2 different things. It is impossible to have a completely
liberalized market where there is no globalization and vice versa.

In fact, in Modern Economics the two can be unified effortlessly (I assume).

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.