Re: Captains of industry and the national interest

Dr.Roy was right. The reports submitted by those so-called doyens of the
Indian Industry is filled with rhetoric and lack substance. Only the prime
minister knows if he really believes in those industrialists  or if he is
trying to be a no-nonsense guy by roping in these folks. It only smacks of
buccaneer capitalism. Rahul Bajaj never innovated and continued to produce
those smoke-belching autos, the most polluting vehicles. And it is these
guys ( family-run business walla's )who want to dictate the terms. What a
pity ?

Prasad Boddupalli.