Re: [Re: Globalisation kills Indian Industry??!!]

I would just like to encourage those of you interested in the subject of
globalization to visit the 1world web-site and go to the section on
globalization.

There are several dozen articles there on globalization from a variety of
perspectives from around the world.

Regards,

Ravi Khanna, Director
1world communication
P.  O. Box 2476
Amherst, MA 01004
Phone: 413-323-7629
Fax:  413-323-9348
E-mail: oneworld@igc.org
Web-site: http://www.1worldcommunication.org
Signup to join 1world list.  Get updates and  participate in discussions.
Send a blank e-mail to: 1worldcommunication-subscribe@topica.com