Re: Formal paper on NIT

In a message dated 6/18/00 10:31:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
sanjeev@sabhlokcity.com writes:

<< Friends,

 The NIT paper is now complete. I have dealt with - to the best of my
 ability - formally, the concerns raised so far. The language is also more
 precise and clear. I request everyone to download and give their final
 comments before this is printed and sent off to Plg. Comm. and others for
 their consideration and necessary action.

A virus when I tried opening the document but McAfee fixed it right away
automatically