duplicate msgs + virus W97.THUS

1. One of our moderators needs to take care that duplicate msgs are not
sent out. My bandwidth (like that of many others in India) is v. scarce. We
cannot (!) afford duplicate msgs.

2. Apparently a macro virus W97.THUS has been found in the file I uploaded
on NIT. Unfortunately, to "live upadate" my Norton Antivirus, I need to
download 3.9 meg at one time. That is impossible, given the shoddy
bandwidth. Those who cannot kill this virus may like to avoid downloading
the NIT paper. It does not seem to be harming my computer, though. Too bad.
Live in India. Live with viruses of all types.

SS