Re: our National Anthem

Did you know tjhat the National anthem that we all sing with such patriotic
fervour was actually written as a tribute to King George V? J.Nehru forced
it down on the midnight's children without even the benefit of a debate in
the Constituent Assembly!!

DAILY NEWS @ http://www.PhilosophyNews.com
FREE EMAIL @ http://www.Philosophers.net