Re: Cost of education

Dr.Sanjeev and others:

1) Do you have information about the cost for educating
   every childern and illiterate adult in India?

If we don't make everybody, (I am mean every body) functionally literate,
and keep 50% of the population to depend up on Govt. hand outs, Subsidies
and its associated evils will remain.

Our netas, babus and goondas are a reflection of the society and not
independent of it. More literate, honest, hard working people will inturn
result in more honest, literate and hardworking parliament and buracracy.

I am not condemning all politicians and buracracts, that would be a
disservice. But, we got make an effort and do a sustained campaign and make
the necessary changes to reassure and make sure that people, businesses and
individuals can progress in life without bribing or leading a corrupt life.

frankly, Indian business can't survive without bribing some one from a neta
to a peon. This is reality. I can be pure and starve my family or bribe some
one and feed my family.

We need to change that, not just do lip service.