Globalisation kills Indian Industry??!!

It appears that the Industrial houses have gotten togather to advise govt on
its economic policy. (link below) I have not had a chance to read what the
Business leadres of today are advising the government but surely what their
parents advised Nehru 50 years ago has hurt India bad. Globalisation may or
may not hurt Indian economy in general it is a sure recipe to hurt the vested
interests, who have sold substandard high priced products (like the
Ambassador car) in a monopolised protected market to the captive Indian
consumer for the last half century.

I urge everyone to follow the link below to Deccan Chronicle. I intend to do
the same when I get a chance.

http://www.deccanchronicleonline.com/cover4.htm