Re:NIT

I absolutely agree with #1 here

1) Every person in India receives some form a PIN (Permanent
   Identification Number).There has to be an accounting of some sort
   for a nation so huge as India.Why is this important issue not
   implimented so far?

It is amazing to see what wonders can be worked out or how organized a
country can become with
this (Eg: SSN in US),  I believe INDIA needs such a system (PIN) before
anything else.