Re: Jobs in private institutions for dalits.

If you are posing the specific question,

"why reservations should continue beyond (at most) two generations !"

I would respond that "two generations"
may be too long or too short a time to have the desired
effect depending on, among other things, the resistance
to change by those who stand to benefit from the status quo
and continued exploitation of specific groups.

This forum has discussed the matter
of reservations before and as I recall the consensus was
[or at least my position is] that income level ought to
be an additional criterion in determining who may
receive aid directed to remedy the result of past
systemic discrimination. This disposes of the objection
that those who are able to benefit from such aid and
improve their lives to the point that they are less
subject to the effects of the discrimination and do not
continue to drain resources better spent on those
still suffering and in greater need.

I would add that as far as I can see, systematic discrimination,
exploitation, and violence against dalits has NOT
disappeared from indian society in the past two generations
and though efforts to remedy the situation thus far
have been inadequate and sometimes flawed, it remains
a worthy goal to remedy this shameful situation.