Re: Anti-corruption actions

This is a very good idea! But I think that people are
more likely to send us allegations of corruption
against any officer/minister, if they could do this
anonymously. I think we should create a online form
whereby people can fill it out and a copy of the
allegations would be e-mailed to India Policy and
another copy to the CVC. The person writing these
allegations would also have an option of disclosing
their Name and e-mail address. A copy of these
allegations will also be posted on the website
automatically. If everyone agrees on this I can go
ahead and implement such a system.

Nikhil

--- "Dr. Sanjeev Sabhlok" <sanjeev@sabhlokcity.com>

http://www.indiapolicy.org/clearinghouse/anti-corruption.html