RE:Patient wait for the laws

I would appreciate if someone could define *Primary Education* once and
for all here; kindly, it would inform the issue better.  I just want to
know what is being implied by "Primary Education" our discussions here;
DATA?, INFORMATION?, KNOWLEDGE?,WISDOM? or some (and please elaborate
'some') combination of these? And after that, D/I/K/W about WHAT/WHO ?

Rudimentary and perhaps idiotic (for its time) as my request may be, I
hope someone will kindly take the time to respond to it.

/padmanabha rao