Re: Pakistani ISI mole

Maja Daruwala wrote:

> Indian in not synonymous with reading Amar Chitra Katha! Maja Daruwala

  While evidently true, what that has to do with the price of tea
  in China is not clear. I too have not read Amar Chitra Katha
  but I am still Indian. Among other things, being brought up in
  India has given me a set of beliefs that the typical Pakistani
  does not have. For example, Pakistanis widely believe that
  India systematically oppresses its minorities, that India is
  constantly killing Sikhs, Muslims, Kashmiris, Assamese, etc.
  Pakistanis are taught that Indians destroy mosques all the
  time. Minorities such as Christians, Parsees, Buddhists are
  constantly killed.

  With all its faults, the above set of beliefs is absurd.
  Naveenkj has indicated that he believes in such absurdities.
  Where did he aquire those? From the ISI? Or the pinko Indian
  press? What is he trying to do--be more Catholic than the pope
  by hurling accusations that the ISI would love to have all and
  sundry believe in?

  Debate is well and good. If what Naveenkj did was debate, then
  Musharraf is the best debator in South Asia. Other than
  incoherent posts from Naveenkj in response to my attempts at
  engaging him, there has been little else.

  Regards,
  Atanu