RE: Pakistani ISI mole

I would appreciate Naveen's patience and support his views on this topic.
Identity of an Indian can not be ascertained by such things like 'Ravana
help' or 'Chacha Ambedker' !
The forum is I think supposed to suggest improved Indian Life. Why not even
in case if it is suggested by
one from Pakistan or Norway ! If it is for our Good !
Of course it is more reasonable for an Indian to discuss these issues .
It is also Indian concept called Vasudhaika Kutumbam.
Need less to say our Focus shall be on 'Topics'.

Thanks

Parameswar