Re: Pakistani ISI mole

Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:01:23 EST

    I'm going to totally disregard whatever you are claiming.  But I just
want to show how you are proving my point, again and again.
    Why would a muslim Indian know anything about the Ramayana...your fourth
question!?
    Have you sir, declared INdia as a Hindu nation and every Indian needs to
learn the Gita?
    THis is the attitude of many Indians and for god's sake please change...

- Naveen