Re: Senator Jesse Helms Lecturing the UN

Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:59:00 EST

    What has Jesse Helms ever said that will improve conditions in the World,
or atleast in America.  It is conservative biggots like him, who are opposing
the formation of a better world, and movements towards forming a just world,
and creating world peace.
    Soverignity of the nations should be respected, but also there needs to
be some set guidelines for the world.  The UN, in my opinion, is too limited
right now.  I strongly support a UN Criminal Court and actions of the UN to
solve all conflicts around the world.
    We need to bring the world closer together through free trade,
integration of economies, and moving towards world disarnament, esp. nuclear
disarnament, and striving for world Peace.

- Naveen