Senator Jesse Helms Lecturing the UN

Please take a look at the following report :

http://www.washingtontimes.com/world/news1-012100.htm

Senator Jesse Helms, a conservative republican from North Carolina, senate
foreign relations committee chairman, known for his anti-un views lectured
the United Nations to stay within its bounds and not expect to be a world
government or arbitrator of the new world order, and in his words "respect
the United States".

I am sure you all will find this article very interesting just for its
reading material. Besides, this should tell us something about where we
ought to stand when dealing with matters of national sovereignty such as
Kashmir issue, and whether we should let United Nations say anything on a
matter that is at the core of our national unity and territorial
integrity.