Re: A call for a Social Revolution

    I can't stop laughing as I read this message and at the same time I"m
very distraught.  This is exactly what I was talking about.  Atanu keeps
saying that any Indian will know the GITA.  For the final time sir, India is
not a HIndu country.  I am neither a Pakistani nor a Muslim.  I have read the
Koran, studied the Upanishads and have my criticisms about the Gita, for it
calls for a caste society and so on.
    All religions ask for condeming of other religious practices.  I consider
myself an aethiest, and I'm not a practicing Hindu.  That is why I was unable
to recognize what you had done.
    I'm not harboring any Paki motives to send out to Indian people.
    I simply think that reforms need to take place in INdia to be more
acceptance of Pakistan and towards muslims in India.  THe caste system needs
to end.  In the eyes of the people caste system is still alive, and my
statement regarding the status of Indian women is also true.
    Why would India test its nuclear weapons and have its missile delivery
systems pointed at Pakistan?  I'm sure we will never use it...or I hope we
never will.  But the fact is many in India would like to annihilate Pakistan,
it is an attitude of hatred that needs to change.
    I see no reason to prove myself as an Indian or a HIndu to YOU.  If you
don't wish to listen to what I'm saying, you might as well delete my messages
and discontinue conversations.  I was appriciative of your comments and
criticisms to my arguments, but now I'm VERY VERY offended by your comments
in the last message.

- Naveen