Re: Mr. Tiwari and Professor Roy on political correctness

     Dear Professor Roy

     we academics can discuss the correctness of terminology interminably.

     I accept that the term "fascist" may not be entirely accurate.  But
     you have not yet suggested an alternative.

     Till you do so, or someone else does, I propose continuing to use the
     term.

     This is normal best practice in academics anyway.

     Professor Prabhu Guptara
     Director, Executive and Organisational Development
     Wolfsberg Executive Development Centre
     (a subsidiary of UBS AG)
     CH-8272 Ermatingen
     Switzerland