Mr. Tiwari on political correctness

Mr. Tiwari complains that my insistence on correct usage of the
political term "fascism" is an example of "political correctness".
He is wrong as he has apparently misunderstood and misapplied the term
he himself introduces, namely "political correctness".

Roughly speaking, that term refers, especially in American usage, to the
use of euphemisms in political discourse, e.g. instead of bluntly
referring to "rights of homosexuals", it would be "politically correct"
to speak of "gay rights", and so on.

Hence my insistence that a term like "fascist" not be misused as a
perjorative by Mr. Guptara or anyone else, is an example contrary to
what Mr. Twari thinks it to be.

Subroto Roy.