Re: Fwd:IC 814

 i would like to make one point here is that ic 814 and the kargil issue
are completly unrelated.had the govmt. not sent in the armed forces then
god knows till where the enemy forces would have annexed our land!thereby
endangering your,mine as well as the life of all indians.thus it is totally
irrelevant to correlate the two issues.
--again had the govmt. not succumbed to the hijackers demand, one(if not
you)would have had accussed the govmt. that since there were no relatives
of ministers on the ill fated flight hence the govmt. was least concerned
of the safety of the ordinary (now being referred by you as higher
strata)passengers.thus it was prudent for the govmt. to come to this
decision given the hostile circumstances.thus it was a trade off to release
the militants.
                            ajay dhawan